The CyberKnife® System empowers clinicians to make the most of their skills in treating cancer. It’s the only robotic radiosurgery system that offers highly precise, non-surgical treatment for tumors and lesions anywhere in the body — including the prostate, lung, brain, spine, liver, pancreas and kidney. And it is the only system that delivers automatic, real-time tumor tracking and motion management. This new level of precision gives treatment teams the confidence to deliver state-of-the-art treatments for a wide range of cancers and functional disorders, without sacrificing patients’ quality of life.
- Reshape treatments and greatly expand versatility
- Designed for robotic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiotherapy
- Precisely monitor patient and tumor motion in real time with automatic 6D motion compensation
- Minimizing side effects and maximizing patient comfort, without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness
- Delivers treatments in an industry-exclusive 3D workspace, subdivided into anatomy-specific paths
- Improve clinician and patient experiences with faster treatment times